0800 864 227
All our policies come with 24 hour emergency assistance. Our Emergency assistance team are a dedicated Overseas Medical and General Assistance team. Trained Medical and insurance specialists can assist travellers in a wide variety of emergency situations.
Uni-Care and nib can:
- Help you in the event of lost luggage, travel documents or credit card by putting you in touch with the nearest embassy or other authorities.
- When medical care is needed, direct you to suitable medical facilities, monitor your condition and treatment as well as keeping your family and friends at home informed.
- Authorise and guarantee payment of hospital and medical costs.
- Decide if and when evacuation or repatriation is required and coordinate all facets.
- Provide help to re-schedule travel plans when your trip is interrupted by an emergency.
To contact nib, phone REVERSE CHARGE from anywhere in the world on + 64 4 381 8166.